1. By phone
If you are not completely satisfied with a decision or service we have offered you, you can contact us by calling +357 - 22 45 10 87
2. In writing
If following your phone call to us you are still unhappy, you can submit your complaint in writing to our Company´s Complaints Department in one of the following ways:
- By email at office@ medlife.net
- By mail at Medlife Ins. Ltd, Alpha Business Centre, 27 Pindarou Street, 3rd Floor, Block B, CY-1060 Nicosia, Cyprus
- By visiting our website at www.medlife.net
In order for your complaint to be reviewed accurately and speedily, please attach any supporting documents.
- Our response will be sent to you within fifteen (15) working days of receiving your complaint. If this is not possible, you will be notified accordingly.
- Our final reply will not exceed forty five (45) working days following the date of receipt of your complaint.
Fair and objective handling
Your complaint will be treated fairly, objectively and confidentially by our specialized and experienced officers.
3. Competent authority
If your final answer does not leave you satisfied, you may, without prejudice to your legal rights, bring the issue to the attention of the Financial Ombudsman.
Financial Ombudsman´s Office
Contact number: +357 – 2284 8900
Fax: +357 – 2266 0584